If you would like to apply to be one of our Yellow Jacket volunteers, we want to hear from you. West Coast School Yellow Jackets play an important role helping with registration, moving equipment, assisting instructors and making sure everything runs smoothly. Yellow Jackets receive a “Working” Scholarship to the school.
Yellow Jacket Requirements:
- Applicants must be a current member of Professional Photographers of California
- Yellow Jackets must be available by Sunday, June 6, 2021 – 11am.
- Must have attended West Coast School previously
- Applicants realize this is a “working” scholarship – you will be assisting in the class
- Must have a vehicle at the school
The deadline to apply is March 30, 2021.
*no refunds after April 1st.
Download application by clicking the link below