The Art of Architectural and Landscape Photography
From Seascapes to skyscrapers!
This is a unique two-part class where you will learn Architectural and Landscape Photography and how to put both together to create stunning images.
The first part of the class will be landscape photography where Randy will lead you out into the field and help you capture stunning images. You will learn about light painting nature and how to capture stars and the galaxy. In the classroom Randy will teach you how to process your images in Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop, along with some other programs, to create the images you have all ways imagined. There will be helpful critiques of your images to help you grow as a landscape photographer.
Subject matter covered:
- Creative composition
- Planning for landscape photography so you “Get That Image”
- Critiques of your images
- Retouching landscape images in Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop
- Night photography and Light Painting
- Equipment needed for landscape photography
In the second part of the class we change gears and photograph the man made world around us. Randy will provide you with the insights into his vision and perception for capturing stunning architectural images. Along with covering the basics for lighting he will show you his Digital workflow and his post-processing in both Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop to help you create architectural images that clients want.
Topics that will be discussed:
- How to light interiors and exteriors of buildings
- Retouching architectural images in Lightroom and Adobe Photoshop
- What equipment to use
- Working with and marketing to architectural clients
- HDR for architectural photography
- Light Painting architecture
After taking this class you will feel confident in your ability to photograph anything from nature, architecture or even light paint a mountain!