The Art of Architectural Photography
This is a unique where you will learn Architectural Photography and how to put it together in Lightroom and Photoshop to create stunning images.
In their class we photograph the man made world around us. Randy will provide you with the insights into his vision and perception for capturing stunning architectural images. Along with covering the basics for lighting he will show you his Digital workflow and his post-processing in both Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop to help you create architectural images that clients want.
Topics that will be discussed:
- How to light interiors and exteriors of buildings
- Retouching architectural images in Lightroom and Adobe Photoshop
- What equipment to use
- Working with and marketing to architectural clients
- HDR for architectural photography
- Light Painting architecture
After taking this class you will feel confident in your ability to photograph anything from nature, architecture or even light paint a mountain!